RAT Eating cabbages, etc

 wrote:

Aren't veggies criminal in Iowa?  Being as their biggest export is...not
missles, but

Yum yum, love that Iowa corn-fed beef!

Actually, all you veggies are very lucky because Iowa City (unlike the rest of the state) has many vegetarians in residence.  We even have one all vegetarian restaurant that serves mostly organic food, and an Indian restaurant that serves all vegetarian, and mostly vegan food.  Two of the diners serve veggie burgers and fake bacon.  Of course, those are the exceptions...Not to worry the carnivores though, there's plenty of cow and pig to go around.

Cara