Re: RAT New York shows

In a message dated 8/4/2000 4:38:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bby@earthlink.net writes:

<< Also, I believe that "Deli Dances" are nigh.  This is a series of
 performances, mostly in the dance/movement theatre genre, in Times
 Square in a space that was once a deli, during lunchtime and free to the
 public.  I think that they did one yesterday in the Times Square subway
 station.  These new and highly original pieces are usual pretty wild and
 rather short.  Persons who are particularly interested in innovative
 ways of bring theatre to the people should check out "Deli Dances."

I just saw some interesting stuff there tonight........they perform at 12:30
and 8:00..........the schedule is posted at
www.TonySilvaDanceAndMusic.com........the performances in the window were
especially interesting......go to the N.Y Times website and look under arts
<www.nytimes.com> for the article on all the free dance around N.Y. this
month.....

paul