RAT not that this is news

Date:
         Thu, 17 Aug 2000 16:24:47 -0400 (EDT)
   From:
     To:
         <DKGFyfe@aol.com>, Kathryn Stockwood
<kamazonia@hotmail.com>,
         Jeremiah Bosgang <jbosgang@earthlink.net>,
Kate Bushmann
         <KB790@aol.com>
 Subject:
         Stay Out of the Bushes!

            Add Addresses

The State of Texas, under the leadership of Governor
>George W. Bush, is ranked:
>
>50th in spending for teachers' salaries
>49th in spending on the environment
>48th in per-capita funding for public health
>47th in delivery of social services
>42nd in child-support collections
>41st in per-capita spending on public education
>
>and ...
>
>5th in percentage of population living in poverty
>1st in air and water pollution
>1st in percentage of poor working parents without
insurance
>1st in percentage of children without health
insurance
>1st in executions (average 1 every 2 weeks for Bush's
5 years as
>Governor)
>
>Just think of what he could do for the country if he
were president!

>Please forward this to every person of voting age.

=====
Michael Wright, (918) 835-6110. Shameless Self-Promotion Department: my new book, PLAYWRITING MASTER CLASS will be available in November.  PLAYWRITING IN PROCESS, also published by Heinemann is #4 on Amazon.Com.UK's top playwriting book list! THE STUDENT'S GUIDE TO PLAYWRITING OPPORTUNITIES (2nd Ed., co-edited with Elena Carrillo) is available; (802) 867-2223 or Fax (802) 867-0144 to order.