RAT Re: Q&A

Below is a thoughtful email from a Croatian theatre/art collective that
responds to dialog it ran across on the rat webpage
(http://rat.whirl-i-gig.com/sevendramaturgs/jeffjones1.html).

To Handy Capt. Theatre:  I forward your message to the rat-list, which is a
list-serv of approximately 175 subscribing  theatre makers mostly from the
US.  To join the rat-list and post directly, go to
http://rat.whirl-i-gig.com/intro_rat-list.html and follow the simple
instructions for subscribing.  Thanks for your provocative response to our
propositions, another step towards all our efforts at local engagement in a
global environment.

A happy, healthy and rewarding new year to all.

Gaby