RAT Bardic Theatre in Bay Area

Friends-

	The Independent Eye will be performing on its home turf at last!

	For three weekends.  HITCHHIKING OFF THE MAP will play at the
Spreckels Performing Arts Center in Rohnert Park, (about an hour north of
SF, just south of Santa Rosa) May 11-26 (Fridays and Saturdays at 8 p.m.).

	HITCHHIKING is about what we're all in process of:  trips and
transformations, journeys where you don't come back the same.  It's funny,
it's strange and yet full of moments you'll recognize.  It's six short
dramatic stories, written and performed by us, taking characters up the
side of a volcano, down the basement stairs, to the seashore to liberate a
shoplifted lobster (true story!), back home to visit the parents who really
don't want to know about your lifestyle, and to the convenience store down
the block to encounter space aliens.

	We opened the show last year at the Noh Space in SF, having moved
here a year ago from Philadlephia.  Have had wonderful response with it
cross-country.  Really looking forward to meeting more theatre artists from
the area and sharing our peculiar sort of work.

	We hope to perform in this area about once a year, also starting to
offer workshops in June.  If we get an audience for HITCHHIKING, we hope to
present our DESCENT OF INANNA here in the fall.

	You can get tickets ($16, $13 students/seniors) by calling
Spreckels at 707-588-3400.  And if you're coming and would like to go out
for coffee or drink after the show, let us know.

Peace & joy-
Conrad Bishop & Elizabeth Fuller

Visit The Independent Eye's website
at <http://www.independenteye.org>.

To [un]subscribe to the rat-list, send an email to "majordomo@ratconference.com"
with [un]subscribe rat-list" in the body of the message.
For information on other functions send a message containing the word
"help" to the same address. Do not use quotes in your message.
You may also [un]subscribe on the web at http://www.ratconference.com/cgi-bin/web_domo.pl?list=rat-list