Re: RAT A controversial issue -- extended!

Hmmm. It would be interesting to see a script of that.
I was assigned KM's old seat for a while at the British Museum Library.
Very warm, comfortable seat. Tea room right down the hall past the
Rosetta Stone.

Cheers,
Cat Hebert

On Thu, 31 May 2001 13:14:01 -0400 "Adam" <kafclown@well.com> writes:
> [...]
>
> GREAT NEWS!
>
> Howard Zinn's play 'Marx in Soho' is re-opening in Los Angeles on
> June 29,
> 2001!  The show will run for four weekends at The Complex on Santa
> Monica
> Blvd (see details below).
>
> Haven't seen it yet?  The premise of the play is simple: what if
> Karl Marx
> were allowed to come back and see the world today?  What would he
> say?
> Howard Zinn answered this question with a hilarious one-man play
> that has
> been greeted by sell-out crowds and rave reviews across the
> country.
>
> "Zinn has crafted a stirring, funny play that delves into the true
> meaning
> of Marxism."
> -LA Weekly
>
> "[Zinn] mounts a clarion defense of the principles of Marxism while
> taking a
> timely jab at consumerist culture run amok... A witty and
> spontaneous
> mouthpiece, Jones invests his character with a surprising degree of
> urbanity
> and savoir-faire."
> -LA Times
>
> GET YOUR TICKETS NOW at www.smarttix.com or call the box office at
> 877.238.5596.
>
> As always, you can find out more information on performances,
> reviews, and
> more at www.marxinsoho.com.
>
> If you know anyone who would like to see this play, or anyone
> interested in
> bringing it to their local theater/college/union, etc. please
> forward this
> email!
>
> Thanks again for your support.
>
> In solidarity,
>
> Brian Jones
>
> LOS ANGELES PREMIERE- EXTENDED:
>
> June 29th - July 22nd
> Fri-Sat 8pm
> Sunday 2pm & 7pm
>
> The Flight Theater
> at The Complex
> 6476 Santa Monica Blvd
> Hollywood, CA
> $18 reg / $15 seniors
> (group rates also available)
> box office:
> 877.238.5596 toll free
> or visit:
> www.smarttix.com
>
> "Philosophers have merely interpreted the world.  The
> point is to change it."
> -Karl Marx
> http://www.marxinsoho.com
>

> ---------------------------------------
> To [un]subscribe to the rat-list, send an email to
> "majordomo@ratconference.com"
> with [un]subscribe rat-list" in the body of the message.
> For information on other functions send a message containing the
> word
> "help" to the same address. Do not use quotes in your message.
> You may also [un]subscribe on the web at

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.