RAT Eric Ehn/Sound and Fury

Hi all,

I'm searching for a copy of Eric Ehn's adaptation of "the Sound and the
Fury."  I've attempted to contact him at his shadowtackle address but no
luck.  Anybody have a copy or know how best to get in touch with him?  (Or
is he like me-  Sometimes going into on-line hibernation?)

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Devan McCoy
Sowelu Theater