Re: RAT Searching for:

In a message dated 8/31/2001 11:10:16 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Thsimple@aol.com writes:

<< If you are loking for the former Mrs. Sam, the last I heard, she went my
 O-Lan Jones (seen in Mars Attacks, locking and loading!) and was living in
 the Bay area.

Actually, O-Lan is living in Los Angeles and has a theatre company of her own
here call Overtone Industries.  If you call information you should be able to
get thenumber for Overtone, or you can call ASK TheatreWorks at (310)
478-3200 and they'll have it.

Mark Seldis

To [un]subscribe to the rat-list, send an email to "majordomo@ratconference.com"
with [un]subscribe rat-list" in the body of the message.
For information on other functions send a message containing the word
"help" to the same address. Do not use quotes in your message.
You may also [un]subscribe on the web at http://www.ratconference.com/cgi-bin/web_domo.pl?list=rat-list