Re: RAT Re: Rat Spat

<< >>I think I love you.

 >Thank you. I love you too, complete stranger.
 >
 >Break a leg,
 >
 >Jonathan >>

Brad - Just to clarify..that was from me to Johnathan (not from Karen) because
he mentioned that a comment I made was balanced in a highly unbalanced week
(two shows opening, two others in simultaneous rehearsal).  I'm happy to say
that he was only the first to tell me so (and I am enjoying a couple of off
line encounters)...but one always remembers the first.  (This was love in the
purely technological fashion...nothing physical has occured between myself and
anyone in long enough that my skin hurts - sigh...too busy for lovin...that's
a bad sign).
--Aileen