RE: RAT Sarah Kane

Ratz,

Sarah Kane's  book of plays ( Blasted/Phaedra's Love)  is oficially out of
print. Borders, Amazon, and Drama Bookshop all agree on this point.  After
reading  the Rat discussion on her, and then reading reviews and obits , I
really want to  read these plays, . Unfortunately, I can't. Does anyone
have any idea whethere they were published in Theater, or TDR or PAJ?? I'm
currently going through a Booksearch Company- Harvest Booksearch.. I know
they were published by Methuen-- does anyone know if Methuen has a US
imprint or offices in the  States?

Also ,  paging  Paul Mullins, Vicky Boone and Lisa Mount-- If any of you
are out there please reply...

Thanks,

Brad Rothbart
Sacred Chaos Project

"The Barber shaves all and only those who do not shave themselves.
If he does, he doesn't. If he doesn't, he does."

-Anonymous

ICQ#4630292