RAT (bindlestiffs) Bindlestiffs on Tour

The Bindlestiff Family Cirkus departs New York in six hours for its 1999 western/midwestern US tour. The best way to get Cirkus updates or leave messages is by calling 212 726-1935. We will not be able to check email regularly, and the web page not always totally up to date.

The Bindlestiff Family Cirkus
and Autonomadic Bookmobile Roadshow
1999 Summer Tour
Dates are Subject to Change!!!
If you know of venues and towns that are somewhat on the route, let us know.
We are also always searching for housing, roadside attractions, circuses, rodeos...

September
3 Fri Third St. Theater, Cedar Rapids, IA
4 Sat Hairy Mary's, Des Moines, IA
5 Sun Duffy's Tavern, Lincoln, NE
10 Fri San Diego St. Scene, San Diego, CA
11 Sat San Diego St. Scene, San Diego, CA
12 Sun San Diego St. Scene, San Diego, CA
14 Tues Spaceland, Los Angeles, LA
15 Wed college show (afternoon), San Diego, CA
16 Thurs Rialto, Tucson, AZ
18 Sat Ice House, Phoenix, AZ *
20 Mon Warehouse, Salt Lake City, UT
21 Tues Reno, NV ?
22 Wed Cell Space, San Francisco, CA
23 Thurs Cell Space, San Francisco, CA
24 Fri Blue Room, Chico, CA
26 Sun Wow Hall, Eugene, OR
29 Wed Deep Ellum Center, Dallas TX
30 Thurs Club DeVille, Austin, TX

October
1 Fri Juanitaís, Little Rock, AR
2 Sat King Opera House, Van Buren, AR
4 Mon Grand Emporium, Kansas City, MO
5 Tues 123 Pleasant St., Morgantown, WV
7 Thur Center for Creative Studies, Detroit, MI
8 Fri Cedar's Lounge, Youngstown, OH
9 Sat Beehive Theater, Pittsburgh, PA

updated 9/1/99

Bindlestiff Family Cirkus