Re: RAT Re: "Dancing Bear" posts

Bill said-
>Personally, --and I'm certainly guided by my current frustration in this--
>the Archives should be guided by an allegiance to real and immediate rats
>rather than to a vague and hypothetical posterity.
>For the record, I heartily recommend a restoration of the ability to search
>for posts by particular persons by name.  I'm very interested in reading
>past posts by such rat luminaries  as Chris Jeffries, Allison Narver,  John
>Sylvain andd...well, modesty forbids.
>

>        --Bill

Nick (et al) -

I heartily agree. many's the time I've wanted a specific discussion, or
wondered what someone said about 'x' and been sorely frustrated. I don't
know about anyone else, but I know I'd use and recommend the site more often
if it were quite a bit les...well...onerous to access.

Love and smiles-
S.