THIS IS FOR SKIPP, NOT FOR RAT CONSUMPTION, DO NOT POST!!!

skip,

my post was not pointed at you. my bad if you thought it was. in a cry of
"l'art, pour l'art!" i wanted to expound upon a thread brought up in nick's
post about the editor as the creator of history. the article was an example
of that power... the choice of presenting certain information as the only
(the "objective") fact of a situation. the other link i offerd was, for
those who know, an interesting take on the retextualization of such a
presentation of "edited" facts.

but of course, you have to believe in facts as such anyway for all of that
to be true... (enSUEing rat rantings, blah, blah, blah..)

and i have to admit that you threw me quite a nice curve ball by accusing me
of making any reletavie sense! touche.

so tell me something... creamy or chunky? (i've always wanted to know)

david sinclair,
homoluden et veritas ex nihlio