Re: RAT Contact sheets

Lee isn't going to "control the dissemination." Lee has offered to
disseminate to those who send a SASE, and he's also going to fax Mitchell a
copy to scan and email (although how legible those emailed scans will be is
anyone's guess). Lee doesn't think it's asking the world to send a SASE
and, in his view, those who won't bother to send a SASE haven't met him
halfway with his having xeroxed dozens of these out of his own pocket of
time and money. Lee isn't giving this any additional thought now.

At 3:34 AM 11/10/99, CasaLobos@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 11/9/1999 10:04:33 PM Pacific Standard Time,
>mkleinhans@juno.com writes:
>
>> pAUL....that's beautiful! I certainly wouldn't mind if someone should
>>  happen to email one such contact sheet in my direction should it appear
>>  on your account. :)
>>  mkleinhans@juno.com
>>
>>  And thanks for the tip!
>>
>>  Monique
>>
>Monique.........
>i'm just offering the mechanism........i think that lee should control the
>dissemination of his document..........but check out efax.com for a free fax
>number........also altavista.com is giving away free dial-up
>access..........excite.com has free voicemail and a voicechat function that
>is the equivalent of free long distance conference calls........and
>webjump.com will give you 25mb of webspace free...........and also:
>
>Free Mumia Abu-Jamal! (http://www.mumia.org)
>
>pAUL

www.movingarts.org

Internet access for Moving Arts generously provided by MindSpring.  For
more information, call (800) 719.4664.