Re: RAT Conference in Iowa???

i hadn't heard about it but the last time i recall eric ehn posting a letter on
this list it was  about rats conveneing for a conference/non-violent protest at
the School of the Americas.  at that time a thread was spurred about the
relationship between performance arts and social protest. the mandate for the
conference described here seems to be of the same cloth.

infer away.

matthew