Re: RAT Conference in Iowa???

In a message dated 11/23/1999 6:26:41 PM Pacific Standard Time,
saoirse9@yahoo.com writes:

<<
 and thirdly...mitchell!  "no 'official' notification"?
  shame on you!  since when has there been any official
 anything? screw official!

Since this conference may be sponsored not by Rat but the Univ. Of Iowa who
may have their own way of wishing to invite personage for this conference. I
simply meant that an announcement regarding this conference has not been
made.At least I haven't received one. That is what I meant by "Official" I
have heard and discussed but haven't heard specifics. Does that clarify for
you sharon? RAT was formed in Iowa City and we all got there somehow. I
assume the same will be true for this thing.