Re: Re: RAT Iowa in February

Hey this is Christina in Seattle and I am contemplating Iowa in Feb.  I have
'spoken' with Erik and he asked me to see who from Seattle is interested in
going.  His suggestion was to get a hotel room together. PARTY.  No just
kidding , I realize the gravity of this conference...but.um.well.still..
PARTY.
(Shoot, I was going to try to be grown-up and really smart on this posting.)

Okay, so I want very much to go to this conference and would like to see who
else from Seattle is interested. I told Erik I would be the point person
about housing- so email me or call me:
Shinytina@aol.com
206-328-0203

Hey peg/bruce- how was that?