Re: few questions for the RAT PACK

Glen -

Although I agree wholeheartedly with your distinction between the reporter,
the reviewer, and the critic, I also thought it interesting that in your
description of the critic, you consistently used the pronoun "he."   Granted,
90% of critics AND reviewers out there are "he"...... but those of us who are
"she" and trying to make careers for ourselves as "critics" would perhaps
like to be included....  It's a small point, I know, but we should never
underestimate the power of pronouns....

L. Green
Kansas City, MO

To [un]subscribe to the rat-list, send an email to "majordomo@ratconference.com"
with [un]subscribe rat-list" in the body of the message.
For information on other functions send a message containing the word
"help" to the same address. Do not use quotes in your message.
You may also [un]subscribe on the web at http://www.ratconference.com/cgi-bin/web_domo.pl?list=rat-list