Re: few questions for the RAT PACK

L.Green-

First, let me apologize for the confusion regarding the pronoun...I actually
made a conscientious effort to NOT use EITHER gender specific pronoun to any
dominant degree. I  had your very objection in mind.

HOWEVER...as a professional writer, I'm sure you are aware that the pronoun
'HE' is not only syntactically correct with regards to the American
Vernacular, but has been accepted stylistically by several major style
manuals Including ( so far as I am aware- I don;t think this has changed
officially-) most journalistic style guidelines. The primary place I have
seen an exception to this is in the 'university ' setting  where politics
seem to be more important than education or discipline..

If you are a reporter, you should check your facts before you jerk your
response.
If you are a reviewer, you are probably the perfect example of the hot air
that fills most 'Theatre' and entertainment columns, and thus the epitome of
the reason that such people (he AND she) are mistrusted and ostracized.

Call me when you've been all the way around the block. Meanwhile, finish
that freshman composition class you're in.

And I AM being as kind as I can.

Skip